Please check ahead of booking or visiting as our hours are seasonal.
- Yes plenty of safe and secure spaces.
- Yes we do but no disabled access or baby changing.
- We now offer a small Vegan and Gluten Free menu with items like paninis and pancakes
- Yes booking is required if you’d like bus seating as tables are limited.
However you can come along without booking to dine Al Fresco within our undercover garden areas.
- Yes we do, they can be purchased at the bus or payment can be made online and the gift vouchers will be sent to you via post or email.
Our gift vouchers are valid for 6 months.
- Yes they are allowed in our garden area or cosy cabin but must be kept on a lead at all times
Private hire will be available for selected dates, please give us a call or email for further enquiries.
We do not have a specific childrens menu but we have lots of options on our menu like our popular pancakes and paninis.